Impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the oil and gas industry
The paper analyses the impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the oil and gas industry both from a direct and indirect perspective.The world’s oil and gas industry is having the opportunity to apply the scientific and technological advances and achievements of the 4th Industrial Revolution to reduce production costs, diversify products, and implement cleaner, safer and more effective production. However, the 4th Industrial Revolution also requires the oil and gas industry to change the structure, construction and operation of its assets, as well as to face with the rising propensity to use renewable fuels.
3. Mạng Thông tin Khoa học và Công nghệ Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh. http://www.cesti.gov.vn.
4. Anton Kobyakov. Challenges of the 21st century: How the fourth industrial revolution is changing the world. Roscongress news. 2016.
5. Gareth W Davies. Big changes are coming: it’s the oil and gas industry’s turn to embrace the 4th industrial revolution. 2016.
6. Andrew C.Inkpen, Michael H.Moﬀett. The global oil & gas industry: Management, strategy & f nance. PennWell Books. 2011.
8. Nguyễn Quỳnh Anh. Nghiên cứu ứng dụng công nghệ Nano trong bơm ép chất hoạt động bề mặt để nâng cao hiệu suất thu hồi dầu vỉa cát kết Mioxen Bạch Hổ. Viện Dầu khí Việt Nam. 2015.
9. Bobby Gafur Umar. Challenges of the 4th industrial revolution. 2016.
10. DanielOberhaus. This is what the fourth industrial revolution looks like. 2015.
11. Leandro Basilio. How the fourth industrial revolution can aﬀect the oil & gas Industry?. 2016.
12. Sogeti. The fourth industrial revolution. 2014.
13. Tập đoàn Dầu khí Việt Nam. Chiến lược tăng tốc đến năm 2015 và định hướng đến năm 2025.
14. Tập đoàn Dầu khí Việt Nam. Chiến lược khoa học công nghệ giai đoạn 2016 - 2025, tầm nhìn đến năm 2035.
1. The Author assigns all copyright in and to the article (the Work) to the Petrovietnam Journal, including the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell and distribute the Work in whole or in part in electronic and print editions of the Journal, in all media of expression now known or later developed.
2. By this assignment of copyright to the Petrovietnam Journal, reproduction, posting, transmission, distribution or other use of the Work in whole or in part in any medium by the Author requires a full citation to the Journal, suitable in form and content as follows: title of article, authors’ names, journal title, volume, issue, year, copyright owner as specified in the Journal, DOI number. Links to the final article published on the website of the Journal are encouraged.